- January 15th, 2020
- April 15th, 2020
- July 15th, 2020
- October 15th, 2020
- Any awarded funding is paid directly from the Fund to the organization providing the activities and/or services. The Fund cannot pay individuals directly.
- If an applicant receives duplicate funding for a request, the Fund monies must be returned.
- The Fund is not in the practice of providing assistance more than one time in a calendar year. However, if there are extenuating circumstances we encourage you to apply for funding. Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis.
- No funds will be used to participate in any political campaign, on behalf of any political campaign, or on behalf of any issues or candidates.
- Requests for activities or programs already completed will not be considered for funding. (The Fund cannot reimburse for fees or programs.)
- The Fund will not cover travels expenses, such as food or hotel costs. Funds cover program fees only.
- The advisory committee will make a decision upon completion of committee meetings and all applicants will be notified of funding decisions. Any changes to the approved grant request must be discussed and reviewed with the committee prior to any use of granted funds. Notifications of approvals and/or declines will be given within a month of the application deadline.
- The committee looks for commitment from either the parents and/or guardians for a portion of the total cost of the activities/programs.
- Requests not following the Application Requirements and Fund Guidelines will not be considered for funding.
- Applications and Data are confidential and only reviewed by Grand Foundation staff. All tax information is shredded following a grant cycle.
Funding for the G.A.P. Fund
The funding for the G.A.P. Fund is made possible by numerous fundraisers throughout the year which requires a large volunteer base. Without the commitment of these volunteer hours this fund would not be possible. If you are a new applicant, we encourage you to volunteer with the Grand Foundation, so that the G.A.P. Fund can continue to support Grand County youth. Please contact the Grand Foundation
directly if you would like to volunteer or learn more.