The Grand Foundation's Grand Pass Program
The Grand Pass Program is the cornerstone of the Grand Foundation's fundraising efforts...it is what started the Foundation and it continues to be our largest fundraiser.
Thanks to all of our Corporate Partners and the many supporters who choose this fun way to invest in the Grand County community!
The Grand Pass Program lets you play all year-round in Grand County. The 2013-14 Grand Pass is valid from November 2013 through October 2014. Each pass includes the following products donated by our priceless Vendor Partners:
- Winter Park Resort Season Pass (includes Winter Park/Mary Jane/Vasquez)
- Four (4) days skiing at Steamboat
- Four (4) days skiing at Copper Mountain
- Unlimited alpine skiing at Ski Granby Ranch
- Unlimited nordic skiing at Devil's Thumb Ranch
- Unlimited nordic skiing at Snow Mountain Ranch/YMCA of the Rockies
- Unlimited nordic skiing at Grand Lake Touring Center
- Unlimited nordic skiing at Latigo Ranch in Kremmling
Four Rounds of Golf Per Course
- Pole Creek Golf Club
- Golf Granby Ranch
- Grand Lake Golf Course
- Summer Activities at the base of Winter Park Resort
- Bike Granby Ranch
- Free Entrance to the High Country Stampede, Flying Heels Arena and Bits 'N Spurs Rodeos
- 20-entry punch card to the Grand Park Community Recreation Center
- Free Entrance into all activities at Colorado Adventure Park
- Dozens of service, retail and rental discounts at local shops, restauarants, spas, salons...and so much more!
2013/14 Pricing: $1,200 each
Grand Pass Medallion
Fully transferable. Share it with employees, family, friends, vendors, and customers. The pass may not be sold, bartered, exchanged or otherwise used for profit or financial gain.
2013/14 Pricing: $3,000 each
Become a Corporate Sponsor
This program provides many benefits as well as numerous marketing opportunities.
2013/14 Pricing: $8,300
- Two (2) fully transferable Grand Pass Medallions
- One (1) Hole Sponsorship with foursome at the Grand Classic Golf Tournament in June
- Silver Sponsorship to the Grand Gala in May (6 seats)
- Recognition in two (2) newspaper ads
- Recognition in all Grand Foundation newsletters
- Recognition on the Grand Foundation website